JTEKT North America Corporation
JTEKT North America was established in 2013 bringing together all of JTEKT’s global products under one regional umbrella. With over 5,400 people and 14 manufacturing facilities the companies that make up JTEKT North America have been doing business since 1958, supplying bearings, driveline components, steering systems, and machine tools:
JTEKT Automotive North America, Inc.
- North American Operations for Steering System and Driveline Components.
- Leading supplier of global of automotive steering systems, automotive all-wheel drive couplings, Torsen brand differentials.
- Formerly doing business under the name JTEKT North America, Inc.
JTEKT Torsen North America, Inc.
- Designs and manufactures the Type A (T-1), Type B (T-2), and Type C (T-3) style TORSEN® differentials that are found in many of today's vehicles.
- Web: www.torsen.info/home.htm
- TORSEN® is a registered trademark of JTEKT Torsen North America, Inc.
Koyo Bearings North America LLC
- US Operations for Koyo Brand Ball, Needle, and Roller Bearings.
- Major supplier to both OE and aftermarket customers in a wide variety of industries including: Agri-con, Automotive, Electric Motor Repair, Machine Tool, Power Sports, Steel, and Wind.
- Formerly doing business under the names Koyo Corporation of USA and Koyo Bearings USA, LLC.
- For a copy of our Terms & Conditions click here
Koyo Canada Inc.
- Canadian Operations for Koyo Ball, Needle, and Roller Bearings.
- Opened in 1976 in Burlington, Ontario.
- Moved to Mississauga, ON in 2016
JTEKT Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V.
JTEKT Automotive Mexico S.A de C.V. was established in 2014 and is located in San Luis Potosi, Mexico. The plant launched its first program in August of 2015.
- Established in February 18, 2014
- Size of Plant/Facility – Area 204,000 m2, Facility 31,000 m2
- Products Produced - Electric Power Steering (C-EPS)
Koyo Mexicana S.A. de C.V.
Los rodamientos juegan un rol importante en la operación de todo tipo de máquinas. Como
fabricante de rodamientos, Koyo diseña y manufactura todo los tipos; desde
rodamientos miniatura de 1 Milímetro de diámetro y hasta 7 Metros de diámetro.
- Mexican Operations for Koyo Ball, Needle, and Roller Bearings.
- Opened in 2004 and headquartered outside of Mexico City.
- New state of the art warehouse opened in 2012 in Monterrey.
- Web: www.koyo.com.mx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JTEKT Toyoda Americas Corporation
- US Operations for Toyoda Machine Tool and Mechatronics Products.
- Product lineup includes horizontal machining centers, vertical machining centers and turning lathes, cylindrical grinding machines, cam and crank grinding machines, and automation systems.
- Formerly doing business under Toyoda Machinery Works and Toyoda Machinery USA
- Web: www.toyoda.com/
- E-mail: email@example.com
Compliance & Ethics
JTEKT North American Operations strive to create an environment of honesty, respect and integrity. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Anyone wishing to express a concern about unethical or illegal behavior pertaining to business or team member actions, may use the neutral, 3rd party helpline 24 hours a day, everyday. JTEKT North American Operations Compliance & Ethics HelpLine 1-866-458-4429
Koyo Canada, Inc. supports the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act – to learn more about our efforts click here.
How the JTEKT HelpLine Works
When you call the Compliance & Ethics HelpLine you will be greeted by a trained Communication Specialist who will ask you a series of questions to better understand the nature of your concern. The Specialist documents in detail the situation you describe. No call-tracing or recording devises are ever used, and if you wish, you may remain completely anonymous. At the end of the call, you are given a unique identification number and a check back date, after which you may follow-up on your report. If additional information is needed from you, you will be asked for it when you call back. Then, the Specialist writes a report and forwards it to JTEKT for response, review, investigation, or action, depending on the nature of the call. This service is not a 911 or emergency service. Do not report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. If you require emergency service, please call the local authorities.